View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2019, 01:47 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Skyclan Dog Patrols

@Troutleap124 and @Pluto

There was a slight air of relief that washed over Yarrowpounce as the others of the patrol, aside from the clan leader, picked up on his conversation seed. His pale yellow eyes focusing first on Onionshell, head nodding as his paws carried him swiftly behind his leader and other patrol partners. "I don't think I've ever seen their young.. But I wouldn't want to get close enough to see one anyways. Their mother is bound to be around somewhere." A few moments later, the mostly white tom would turn his head to look back at Hootnose, finding himself agreeing wholeheartedly with the tom's fear for the hounds. Before the question was asked, he was able to hear Brindlenose's input and was slightly glad to know that at least someone was experienced in combat directly opposing a dog. It evened the odds in their favor, not to say he had any doubts about any of his partners prowess in battle.. He just couldn't help but worry. Then the question was asked by Hootnose and Yarrowpounce found his head swiveling back forward, nervously waiting for Grousestar's answer.

As the question reached the brown tabby's ears, the clan leader would glance backwards at his patrol, looking each of them once in the eye before turning his head back forward. He didn't say anything at first, the patrol running in silence as he led them on before he finally spoke.
"Our mission is to seek out the dogs and drive them from our territory. The very goal of this patrol is to find dogs, as is the goal of every large patrol I've put together. They pose a threat to the camp and we must deal with it promptly. I know that dogs are scary and they're not something we have to deal with often, but you all are Skyclan warriors. And Skyclan warriors will not let dogs best them. Right?" Turning his head back, he flashed his warriors a warm smile, hoping he could at least empower them and get their head in the game before they actually found one of the beasts.

-------------------------

@Dust @.:Virgo:. @Delta @Aquilex @Nebby

Barbedfall, the sturdy, long-furred she-cat let out a small yawn as she convened with the patrol she was assigned to. Thankfully her fractured leg had healed nicely and she could walk around without so much as a limp. She was eager to get back into the fray of things! That was the purpose of being a warrior after all, serving your clan, going out and doing things that were sometimes dangerous.
"You know, I think it's a great day for dog-chasing guys. There's something about hearing them barking that gets my blood pumping and my claws itching for a fight, am I right? Finally get to use some battle training on things other than stinky ole badgers and foxes." The she-cat began to ramble on about how she remembered when she was an apprentice and how she thought that battle would be more of a common thing than what happened in reality and yada yada. It seemed she just liked talking to hear her own voice and if no one else was going to interrupt her, she would probably just go on to talk about more off-topic things.
Regardless she never once stopped moving, her paws carrying her out into the first whether she was the patrol leader or not. There was an air of 'don't mess with me' around this she-cat, likely because of her looming size and bulky muscles beneath that long fur of hers. Perhaps even the tone of her voice. But it would be an interesting patrol with her in it.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?