View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2019, 03:59 PM
Previously Troutleap124!

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Skyclan Dog Patrols

@Pluto, @The Cannibal
Brindlenose's heart pumped rapidly with adrenaline as the group of cats padded through the trees. "I've fought dogs," she answered Yarrowpounce's question. "A few times, actually. They're huge and very strong, but a smart cat can usually outwit them with some clever battle moves." Usually happened to be the key word in her statement. She had encountered dogs on a few occasions in her life, but the most influential was a few seasons ago, when she had encountered one on a patrol. It wasn't the first time she had fought a canine, but this dog happened to be quite a bit smarter than most, and managed to catch her across the muzzle, as well as a few times on her flank and shoulder. She still had a scar from the scrape on her muzzle. She and her patrol had managed to send the dog running, though, and after that she wore the scar proudly, as a medal of honor, you could say. She kept this information to herself in this particular instance, however, afraid she would sound like an arrogant apprentice in front of her clan leader. It was a great honor being on a patrol with him, and she wanted to make a good example of herself.
Still, her stomach turned with the thought of the danger they were headed into. Brindlenose could very well die today, ripped to shreds by the gnashing teeth of a dog. She shuddered just thinking about it. Quit being a coward, Brindlenose! she scolded herself. You've dealt with worse. What are a few measly dogs compared to the great battles you've fought in? Fight honorably and to the best of your ability, that's all your clan and StarClan asks of you. She held her head higher, her eyes narrowed with determination, and continued down the forest route.

|:| Formerly Troutleap124! |:|

|:| My Character Bios |:|
Troutleap |:| Skipper |:| Otterpaw |:| Doveshade
Signature Image Credit

Last edited by |:| Tundra |:|; June 3rd, 2019 at 09:18 PM.