View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2019, 03:46 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Skyclan Dog Patrols

@The Cannibal @Troutleap124
Onionshell perked her ears up at Yarrowpounces question , fought ? No . Seen and scented ? Yes. The white and brown splotched Molly only shook her head "I've smelled and seen them though, Nasty things....but I will admit ....their pups are adorable . "she answered with a swish of her tail . To her pups are harmless , they can either be savage like others before them or be loving ,it all depends on their surroundings . Was it right for a clan cat to think an age old enemy was adorable ? She rolled her eyes mentally it was her opinion ,the rest can be put in a hole. She eyed Hootnose who was trailing behind them just a bit with his head lowered only perked his ears up and gave a fearful look which was followed by a head shake "never in a million years! You won't catch me hanging around those beasts just for fun! " he meowed before looking around more and flicking his tail a few times "we. ...we won't run into any today will we?...." he asked loudly hoping the question would reach Grousestars ears. He wasn't wanting to die today , besides he still had a lot more conversations with shadowstalker , he wanted to be with the tom more and not just that one night. And no dog will get in his way of it. Onionshell rolled her eyes visibly this time "I'm sure we won't , and they're not all beasts . Don't you think Brindlenose?" she asked the other feline hoping for reassurance .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )