View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2023, 06:11 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
This area had been gone over recently, yet, here he was. Tensions had been rising, so he had found it fitting to sweep the area one last time. It would give him peace of mind.

Making his way through the muddy area, he gave a short inhale of breath; letting the earthy smell bathe his tongue. No foul play, no intruders, just him... Alone with his thoughts. He had come out here for a second reason, a reason that needed to be fully discarded. Vulturefang, had roamed the territory searching for someone, someone who he hoped to see one last time. He wanted to pick up her scent, he wanted to know she was okay... But there hadn't been anything. Nothing at all. These little excursions needed to come to an end, and thus... He was here. His last search. And seeing as he once again turned up empty, it was time to let go. Maybe they would cross paths one day, maybe he would be able to apologize for everything. But for right now, he had to move on, he needed to let it all go and focus on his job. He had mourned long enough, so this was good bye.

Hazy blue eyes wandering towards the overcast sky, he expelled a breath. Vulturefang let the memories of Woollyfeather slip slowly from his mind, her scent, her movement, the feel of her fur... Her voice. He let it fall, until they were completely gone. Lost into the whistling wind. " I loved you." he let the slow, breathy whisper leave his mouth for the last time. Standing there for a few more moments, he let himself go numb; all feelings purposely drained with a promise to never let this happen again. No more love, no more commitment... It hurt. And now he only had one thing in life, and that was to take care of his clan. With that, his expression returned into a monotone look.

Patrol completed, it was time to go back to camp...
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...