Thread: Blackwater Bog
View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 10:30 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Blackwater Bog

Magpiewisp
Ancient RiverClan Medicine Cat || Dark Forest
@occultation

One after another, prawns that do nothing more than swim over a pebble and call it an accomplishment. These disgraces doing nothing more but failing him one after another, it had been an eon since he'd had a decent leader he'd actually bow his head to. One after another RiverClan jumped the streams, swam up their waterfalls, each one, one after another, claiming themselves as leader just due to the fact that they had gotten to the 'end' first. Aggravating, it made him want to pluck each and every fur follicle off of his body and consume it. Rot from the inside out before he had to deal with the disgrace that was his former Clan. Watching as it fell to ruin from it's former glory. All simply due to the fact that no one put in any effort any more.

So, when he brought his most recent victim, dragging the poor soul through the Bog water with little haste. Let them fear drowning, he didn't care. The seaweed and lichen slippery, slimy, goopy. Gross. "You will be telling me your worth, and how you plan on bringing RiverClan up from their self inflicted ashes, or else I'll simply kill you in your sleep and move on until I finally find someone I deem worthy enough to be granted the title 'leader.' " he said, his tone low and hushed, bubbling and boiling with pure, unfiltered, anger. "For it seems as though you living one's are incapable of choosing successors." a bark at the end of his sentence.

"You all talk of bleeding and dying for your Clans. Prove it, for I will happily make you bleed."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; April 17th, 2024 at 10:31 PM.