View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

@Duststorm
Cavemist looked over the group of kits, his kits. He still could hardly believe it. But there was no other explanation. They were all perfect, and looked like a mix between Brambleflash and Cavemist. He lowered nose head, looking at each one in turn. One had half their face one color, half their face the other. A perfect line right down the center. They were all beautiful and unique kits. He couldn't wait to get to raise them with Brambleflash. A soft sigh escaped the tom's lips, and he looked up at the gray tabby tom, his mate. Wrapping his tail over the kits, the long furred gray tomcat thought for a moment. He was slightly startled by how loud one of the she-kits was, and chortled deep in his throat. “The one with the gray and white face,” he gently nudged the kit he was talking about. “How about Splitkit for him?” Cavemist suggested, looking over the litter with a look of pure joy. He purred and let his gaze wander over the rest of them. One of them looked like it had... four ears? He shrugged, and looked at the rest. All were perfect, no matter what. “Your turn,” he said, grinning.

(We might have to end this and say it already happened, then age the litter up 1-3 moons, because I need to do an important roleplay involving Hexedkit. Is that alright with everybody?)

(Fine with me, because now I can say she's best friends with my cat Spiderpaw)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.