View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2017, 04:15 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Ebonypaw watched him drift off, slightly surprised that a single poppy seed had done that. Then again shock or pain could also have made him pass out again, right? She blinked and then turned to look back at Auroraflame (not entirely sure if she is still here or not.) before leaving the tom to his unconsciousness because she had realized that she had forgotten something.
The tuxedo she-cat nestled down, paws tucked beneath her and began to reveal the poppy seeds leaf wrap up again, since that had been something she had forgotten. She had unwrapped it and taken a seed and then just left it open on the floor. She wasn't sure if that was a conscious decision or if she had decided at all to do so.

(Would you mind if I start her role playing with another cat now that Cliff is unconscious?)
[Nope, go ahead. I may have him wake up every once in a while and he'll watch her as she treats others, but that's about it]
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~