View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2017, 07:25 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
“Got it!” The shecat darted off toward the pile and gave it a sniffas she searched for something large. A grey squirrel caughter her eye, plump from all the ripened nuts and seeds that littered the ground. She snagged it and padded over to her friend and laid it on the ground. “Let’s dig in!” She suggested gleefully.
at the sight of the rodent their stomach suddenly felt so, so empty. they couldn't remember when the last time they had eaten was. they had been so busy after the gathering battle they felt like they cared more about others then themself, which was true. they were a workaholic. they found nightpaws eagerness to provide endearing. it seemed since the beginning they were tied at the hip. they dont remember ever saying thank you verbally out loud before. they werent one for being sappy--but with all the loss in in their life recently, they wanted to hold what was left of their loved ones close. leaning down and getting past the preys fur they took a small bite, mouth savoring a flavor they havent experienced in so long. they swallowed, looking over to nightpaw,¨i know i havent said this before,¨ they avoided eye contact. not because they were scared or angry..but possibly, flustered? ¨but i just want to thank you. for caring and all that about me.¨