whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Dawnpaw nodded,” Alright. Thanks I suppose.” She walked out
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Smokeykit nodded,” Alright.”
Soaringkit nodded silently Why haven’t they attacked me yet?
Bunnykit nodded,” That’s very informative. What about bleeding. What do we do about that?” (Cobweb, I think is all warriors learn not marigold)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rasberrybubble gulped,” I-I suppose. I just pray Starclan won’t take cats lives from me whenever I care for them.” She meowed,” Are- Are you not telling me of a prophecy that was about me from my birth...I’d guess Braveheart would be the first to recieve it if their is...please tell me truthfully if their is one.” (She is way to superstious)
¨cobwebs are good for bleeding. you find them under tree roots or in certain parts of grass, or sometimes in places that have been abandoned and not touched for awhile. if the bleeding isnt too bad, dont use cobwebs because they could cause an infection, seeing as we cant wash them off before using them.¨ they explained. they looked over towards soaringkit. they seemed..fairly silent.¨everything alright, soaringkit?¨
//
the molly was being delirious, but daydream simply shook their head. ¨theres no prophecy.¨ they reassured her. they were pretty sure starclan wouldnt want to talk to them, anyway.