View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post
Willowfur sighed gratefully as the tom's eyes came back into focus. She couldn't remember his name, much less if they had ever even talked before. But, she did remember he was a moon or two older than her. She wasn't surprised that they had never met. There were so many cats in the clan, it was only easy to remember who your family was and the high ranking cats. Willowfur sat down, tail curled up in the air behind her.

"Nice to meet you, Ashnose." She meowed, watching as the tom tilted his head at her. Do I look funny? Or is he surprised I am so slim for a warrior? "Well, there are a lot of cats in the clan." She chuckled, responding to Ashnose's comment. She noticed the tom raise his nose in the air, taking in nearby scents. She looked in the direction he was and noticed some cats entering the camp and dropping things off at the fresh-kill pile. "Have you eaten today? I could go grab some prey for you if you haven't." She said, having a feeling on what the tom was looking at.
Ashnose felt guilt prickle under his pelt when he realized that Willowfur had noticed him looking at her. He hadn't meant to stare. He didn't want to apologize, however. That would make it more awkward, he reasoned. Instead he nodded and agreed with her. There were a lot of cats in all of the Clans, not just ShadowClan. He couldn't even begin to imagine the endless number of cats in StarClan.

The ShadowClan warrior was still taking in deep breaths when the she-cat began to ask him about prey. Ashnose's amber eyes widened. He had probably come off as disinterested. Curse his unrelenting and constant hunger. He looked down and shuffled his gray paws, feeling slightly embarrassed. "Oh, you don't have to get anything for me." He looked up and meowed. But as he brought his eyes back to Willowfur's he caught another glimpse of the fresh-kill pile. His belly practically screamed at him while his mouth began to water. "But I suppose it would be rude of me to reject such a kind offer." He continued, a hint of cheek in his voice. "A mouse sounds really good right now, but perhaps we should share something a little bigger since I'm sure you're hungry too. You just returned from a patrol, right?" Ashnose mewed. He forced himself away from the idea of a mouse. The tom could smell the faint scent of a rival Clan on Willowfur's pelt. She must have been hungry if she had trekked all the way out to the edges of ShadowClan's territory. Ashnose chuckled under his breath when he realized that he was hungry and tired just thinking about being on a border patrol.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic