View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Asterstep purred browfly upon hearing his response. Yes, things were well for her. Although she had trouble getting use done to water again after the flood had ripped through their camp and territory, the female found herself able to relax and enjoy the small things in life again. "Oh yes," she replied eagerly, nodding in a rather hurried way. Then she smiled, adding in a rather odd humorous joke. "The rain couldn't keep the shadows away!" The molly paused, tail twitching. "You know," she added, hoping he didn't think her joke was too odd. "We're the shadows, and the rain wasn't the flood..." Shallowskip trailed off, wondering if she'd be the butt of the joke.
(Sorry for how long this took)

Sunmist's whiskers twitched, giving away his amusement at the molly. However, he didn't tease her, rather nodded and gave a soft "Ah," in response. He didn't want to make Asterstep feel embarrassed or uncomfortable after all! "I think we've been named appropriately," the tom remarked, eyes trailing along the clearing in a large sweep before returning to the feline beside him. "Like a shadow, you cannot ever completely rid of us. Sure, we might disappear in the hard night, but we'll make a recovery and be there the next morning." He hoped that his own continuation of Asterstep's metaphor wasn't confusing. But they really were the shadows- resilient and never truly gone. It made the tom proud to be part of such a clan who could overcome such a hardship in such a short amount of time, and he was sure the rest of his clan was feeling the same type of pride.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|