View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2017, 10:31 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
(SUUUUPER LATE! SO SORRY!!)
Berrypaw looked up as his name was spoken. The molly was young, that Berrypaw could see. She was a cheerful character with calm eyes and a warm smile. Berrypaw's eyes narrowed. Could she really teach him what he wanted to learn? Berrypaw snorted after she spoke. "I know that, mousebrain.
It's a bit obvious. I just want to know what we're training,"
he scoffed. Berrypaw licked his white paw and ran it over his tabby head. He wanted to look his best. Better than his siblings that's for sure. Hollypaw's fur was always unkempt and never lied flat, Owlpaw always roughhoused and played in the dirt, and Willowpaw.. well Willowpaw had enough sense. All in all, Berrypaw was determined to make an impression on his new denmates. Berrypaw stared up at Palegleam with fierce green eyes. How would she react to him?
Palegleam winced slightly; she'd forgotten how blunt young cats could be. Well... younger, I mean, she quickly corrected herself; she was still a new warrior herself. Her brother had only just become a warrior a few sunrises ago, his ceremony coming later than hers due to his injuries after the flood. Palegleam quickly shook off the memory and focused on Berrypaw. This would definitely have been easier if she'd planned her training beforehand. She paused briefly, thinking back to her first day as an apprentice. "Palepaw, Darkpaw, we'll start with a tour of the territory." "Well, I thought I could start by showing you around the territory," she meowed, hoping it would be enough to sate her new apprentice. If they finished early, she might even be able to start teaching him to hunt. Hmph! I'll show him who's a mousebrain...

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"