View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2024, 08:55 AM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by the kitty View Post

Milkkit
4 Moons | Kit | It/They | Agatha Kitty - Active

Artwork by TheSiubhan on DA

"You're welcome," she mewed, flicking her soft, feathery tail. "But why are you so anxious? I didn't mean to scare you..." They thought that sometimes, they came off as a little creepy to the other kits and queens. It didn't mean to; it just wasn't good at starting conversations.
"It's how I am... My momma passed away, and I just started to feel like this..." Jaykit put on a fake smile in sync to hers, and started to cry. He didn't want to talk about this, but it's what had to be done to answer questions. If he didn't, he worried something would happen. Jaykit was a bit upset he didn't have parents, so he always had stayed with somecat. But now... That somecat was also gone... He didn't have anycat to stay with, and he was often bullied for his left eye being half blind, or, half clouded over. The eye looked more gray than blue, but, that's how it works... He was upset Starclan made him like this, but, then he felt sympathy, like it wasn't Starclan's fault... The exact same feeling he felt when Milkkit said they were sorry for him. "I-It's alright...... Y-you didn't exactly scare me, more, caught me off guard." He paused, thinking Milkkit would leave him, like everycat else did...he then mewed annoyed, thinking Milkkit would leave, "Alright... You had your fun... Now go and bully me like everykit else..." but he also sounded a little assuming and partially sarcastic.

(Side note: Jaykit has anxiety, Ptsd, and depression due to his mom and dad dying, so, anything with parents is a trigger word for him) (Side note 2: Longer post!!!! I'm getting into the swing of things for longer posting, and I get excited when I make a longer post than I normally do. This did take well over 5 minutes to think of and type out btw) (side note 3: I just making lore for him now lol)

AlastorsCandyDemon spray paints "me have crush on alastor" on this sig || Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig