View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2024, 07:45 AM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by the kitty View Post

Milkkit
4 Moons | Kit | It/They | Agatha Kitty - Active

Artwork by TheSiubhan on DA
The fluffy black kit puffed out its chest, eyes widening. It was a little surprised upon hearing that the silver tom was half blind. "O-oh! I'm... sorry?" How was one supposed to react to hearing that someone had a disability? They didn't want to make it awkward, considering they had only just met this kit.

"I mean... Your eyes are pretty. Sorry... I'm not very good at talking." Ears drooping, they looked down at their large forepaws, not seeming to notice how defensive the other kit was.
The sleek silver kit looked sympathetically. "I-It's alright... I-It isn't y-your fault... But... Th-thank y-you..." he mewed, still a little timid.

AlastorsCandyDemon spray paints "me have crush on alastor" on this sig || Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig