View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2024, 02:33 AM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by the kitty View Post

Milkkit
4 Moons | Kit | It/They | Agatha Kitty - Active

Artwork by TheSiubhan on DA

Tensing slightly, they tipped up their chin and searched the room, before spotting a pair of sparkling blue eyes staring at them from within a swath of darkness.

"H-hi?" it purred, feeling somewhat anxious. "Is everything alright...?"
Jaykit's half blind eye is getting the best of him. "W-Who are you?! I can't see well..." Jaykit had partially closed his blue eye that was half clouded over. He doesn't trust them, he seems to think they are a threat, here to cause trouble to him and everycat else. He grew defensive, trying to be brave. He wasn't a coward, he was a warrior! (In his eyes.)

AlastorsCandyDemon spray paints "me have crush on alastor" on this sig || Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig