View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaws ears twitched at they heard a cat step into the den. Turning their head they scanned the tom up and down, eyes narrowing and scanning for an injury. Their ears perked immediately,¨Whats wrong with your leg.¨ they mewed bluntly. They could tell something was wrong simply from the way the warrior sat. They padded towards him, offering a shoulder to lean on,¨Wont do you any good to be sitting here, Ill give you a nest.¨

Their ears perked with their name being called. Honestly since the flood it seemed more and more cats had been piling up in the den and it was just making Daypaw lose more and more sleep. It tired them to say the least, giving a twitch of their ears when their name was called, they hadnt even heard them come in. They turned around briefly, looking towards the warrior,¨What seems to be the problem?¨

Daypaw held the stick close to the apprentices leg, proceeding to carefully but tightly wrap cobwebs around both the leg and the stick, having the leg straightening out against it. ¨Its like..a cast of some sort. Your legs broken, this will help it stay in place to the..uh..bone can heal.¨ Daypaw had much to learn still, all they knew was that a bone was broken, but that was it. They didnt know how long it would take it heal, or if they were even doing it correctly, but they were learning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngstyFedora View Post
The tired, shorter she-cat followed right after. "And I thought we will never get here..." The elder huffed and smiled, she sat down and waited for some cat to finally treat Rainshadow. She could use some rest, being sore all over. The pale golden she sat and waited by her new friend.
Rainshadow nodded to her new friend, glad she had had entered the den with her. "Sorry for overwhelming you, but my... leg seems to be broken." She gritted her teeth as she said it, the pain still blinding. The Burmese shook her head and squinted, trying to clear her mind. "I'm too old for this, I might as well surrender to Starclan now. The geezers."

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-