View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2017, 09:33 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ¦¦Pokemon Mystery Dungeon¦¦ {PRIVATE}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Shade was barely panting as they came to a halt, he turned back into a normal-type with a smile. "No, actually, I was using my ability, which gives me the ability to change type at my will, I simply turned into a flying-type and seems that was enough to get you." The Silvally said, he watched her and gazed at the Charizard. "Thanks." He said, giving a small bow before looking around. "She hates to lose huh..?" He questionned, blinking as he watched the Leafeon on her bed, he didn't know what to do, could he even comfort her? Was it even the right thing to do? He approached the base, sitting by the entrance and waiting to know what he would have to do. "There's nothing bad at losing you know, it's even good sometimes, because it shows that no one is perfect, even the prettiest of pokemons." He said, adding an emphasis on 'prettiest'.
[COLOR="Red"]Flare grunted. "Yeah she does. And you're welcome." he went inside the base, put a wing on Rose's shoulder calmingly a second, then went to the back.

Rose listened to Shade before standing and padding over to him. "You know what? You're right. No Pokemon is perfect. Now its time to sleep. Your bed is over there." she points with a paw to a leafy nest in the corner." We get busy tomorrow'. Good night Shade."[COLOR]

♡ character page wip ♡