View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2023, 07:39 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: united in grief [plot finder]

Lilywild
AFAB (she/her) | 20 moons | Doomed Mate

Description: Lilywild is a white short-furred cat with soft amber eyes. In the light, her pelt shines like snow and you can see slight tabby markings barely darker than the rest of her fur.

Personality: She is warm and kind and loyal to a fault. She grew up alongside Skydancer and fell in love with his strength and cleverness and dependability. After becoming his mate, she wanted nothing more than to become a Queen, the idea of raising a family and watching her kits grow up to be incredible warriors of RiverClan one that made her eyes sparkle. She was a competent warrior, and loved serving her clan. She always had a spark of sharpness in her, and was a formidable opponent when angered. But, usually, she kept that part to herself.

The Descent: Losing her kits would shatter her. I’m thinking like Lady Macbeth for her arc? Where she’s distraught and depressed when the kits first die and she takes solace in the idea that they can avenge the kits, only to slowly go insane as they plan and execute it. She becomes cold, angry, set on avenging the life she could have had. She dies almost entirely out of her mind. Though, despite this, her love for Skydancer is never in doubt. She feels the most normal around him, some of her past sweetness showing through.

Accept the character’s non-waivable untimely demise: As long as I get to write a horribly heartbreaking death scene, I am IN.

Revived/Resurrected: Honestly, I'm not sure. I think she would want a chance at seeing her kits again so she'd want to try for resurrection... but I don't know if I want a happy ending for her? I also think she would jump at the chance to exact vengeance after failing the first time. But I don’t know how well she would do with redemption. I kind of like the idea of her being hateful and angry.

Mention: @dino.

[This is going to be so fun to read even if I don’t participate, I look forward to it]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; December 23rd, 2023 at 10:41 AM. Reason: I said WindClan instead of RiverClan WHOOPS