Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: fallendusk's everything finder

═══ ✿ ══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══ ✿ ═══

✿•.° WILDFLOWER °.•✿

“-a berry a day keeps the medcat away as my mama likes to say-“

“ I’m just sunbathing, a lil’ bit of sunshine never hurt no body sweet cheeks. Maybe you should learn to get some fresh air one of these days. Stress makes the fur turn grey faster hun.”

“ You know, i-…I really appreciate the time you put into all this, I will admit it’s got me a bit rattled…!- in a good way obviously-not that I’m not somewhat concerned that perhaps you got the wrong gal, is this really for me? ..okay-“

“Sometimes the best times in life are the times you weren’t expecting. Mistakes aren’t always a bad thing... think of them as happy accidents?-“

°.• Wildflower •.°
Wild - Her free spirited, caring and robustious personality.
Flower - She’s very nurturing and enjoys the wonders of the environment.

Clan
• RiverClan

Identity
•Female - AFAB - She/Her - Heterosexual

Appearance
• Dusty white and brown speckled lynx-tabby mix with leafy green eyes. | X |

Personality - Brief Summary
• Unbothered, Free-Spirited, Unpredictable, definition of Sassy, gentle in nature but scary when angered, easily flustered, 100% would be the type to avoid anyone she was actually crushing on until she gained the courage to speak to them. Oblivious at times, doting and at times motherly, sorta nosy but means well, Emotional when overwhelmed, Low self-esteem/worth despite her demeanour (fake it til ya make it!).

Role wanted
• Friends

Plot ideas
• Basically, they became friends during apprenticeship and WildFlower managed to break through its barriers and make him somehow tolerate her eccentric personality and he release she’s a good influence on it perhaps? (Doubt he will admit it but yes) Perhaps a sibling type of bond going on? Perhaps he tries to make sure she doesn’t get her heart broken since she’s very impulsive about relationships and her way of living?

• 100% are the small sunshine chaotic X tall grumpy calm duo.

Other
• used to rp with you in the old days of Dawn and Timber and would love the chance to rp again with you!! Hehe

Mention
@furrensic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; March 27th, 2024 at 03:01 PM.