View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 01:06 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat`Pelt View Post
Bat` Kit smiled, "Oops!~ That means ill be a little minnow!" He hopped up, and crouched down. The small tom slithered around the moss as if he were swimming with fish.
Cocoaheart let out a purr of amusement as Batkit flopped around the floor. "Oh, maybe we should rename you Minnowkitt then." The chocolate hued molly purred. Truly she liked the name Batkit, it sooted the black tom kit. His name Bat, wasn't used often even less in RiverClan then others, but it was good to be unique. Sitting there watching Batkit reminded Cocoaheart how she wanted kits of her own. No Cocoa, you haven't found the right tom. Give it time. She told herself silently. If she was honest she was a bit worried about if StarClan wanted her to have kits or if she'd ever find the tom for her. She just had to reminded herself that she doesn't need a mate and one day she will find one.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all