Old February 20th, 2018, 02:05 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sano eyes glowed as he looks at wolfpaw, he suddenly moves down and head butts wolfpaw hard in the face. He growls loudly “ what’s this a clanner?! “ He hisses as he begins to walk towards him “ I’ll end you. I’ll kill you all!!” He hisses as he draws his paw back his claws out and ready but he was suddenly tackled down by hades who bit down hard into his shoulder, Sano yowls in pain but growls clawing his blind eye hard causing hades to let go and he roughly hits him away. Hades growls as he gets back up blood pouring onto the ground from his wounds “ wolfpaw! Take everyone out of here!! Leave me!!”

Wolfpaw staggered, shaking his head. "You can sure try!" He hissed at Sano, "But you WILL fail!" God, he knew he would have a killer headache when this was over. He was thankful when Hades tackled Sano. He gave Hades a look. Did he really think he would leave him? "Hades, are you a mousebrain?!! I'm not leaving you! Just c'mon!" Wolfpaw yowled, his fur bristling. If, if he left he would feel guilt. Did this tom think he would allow himself to do that to himself? However that wasn't the reason. He knew Hades wasn't a monster, which he related to. Wolfpaw nipped at Sano, the apprentice was trying to get all attention on him. He had a high endurance, while he was slow he was confident he would find a way to escape. What he was doing was a motion for Hades to run away, or something! Why wasn't no one helping? Weren't they his followers, what about his mates?! Was everyone a mouse-brain in this world? Wolfpaw knew he was one, himself. He shouldn't care but he did and sometimes caring was the only thing that divided him between a monster and not a monster.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc