Old April 7th, 2024, 08:10 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Pinewatch Patch

Tyche

tags; ( @Weekend-Wondering ; Brutus )

she/it / rouge / charming / calculated

Herb Knowledge Tier 1 [inactive]

Her eyes eyed the kitten once more, seeing him much better up close. The cat had burn and bare tiny paws and a squirrel-like tail. It thought it was strange, only the higher ups know what happened to this cat. She might try to priy, but some secrets are better kept. She should know.

A small smile curled on her face as the kit gawked at her size. She'd expected it and she was proud of her tall limps. It helps loom over cats she tries to persuade. Tyche only flicked an ear while the kit rambled on. "Who knows." she purred coolly. Then, the small kit's next words caught her off guard.

"Have you ever eaten a family member?"

A very odd question, it had to admit. As odd as the little kitten themselves as he sat in quiet after uttering those words, but his face was still interested. As if the kitten didn't know the meaning behind those words. It couldn't muster the words to respond and the kitten's eyes drifted to the rabbit they dropped.

After the frankly terrifying display, she twitched her whiskers in amusement at the kit's obvious dislike of the prey. It was a perfect reason not to answer that strange query. "I am." she meowed. This kit was not used to eating live animals, it seems. She leaned closer and sniffed the brown cat. "The Furless." she thought with disdain. Those strange creatures had probably rubbed off on this little oddball.

"It's rabbit," she explained with a calm smile. It's face grew a bit more serious as she blinked at him. "Why are you out here? You're too young to be out in the woods." She widened her green eyes for dramatic effect. "Y'know there are dangerous wild cats here." The smokey tabby gave her chest fur a quick lick. "Dangerous if no one is here to protect you."

Tyche flicked her tail and lightly grazed the kitten burnt paws. "Poor little thing.." she coaxed, hiding the curiosity from her tone. She'd hope that bringing this injury up the kitten would share more about it.