Thread: Gloaming Camp
View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2023, 05:10 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Gloaming Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

The ever so charming Sweets flicked a bit of soil of off her meticulously cleaned paw, cheeks pulled into a grimace as she did. How long it wouldn't take her to clean every bit of dust from her pristine fur after this. But alas, life had been so utterly boring it brought her here. And frankly, she quite wanted to see how this silly little story would end.

°----°----°----°

Meanwhile, emerging from behind the lanky feline, came Viper. Eyes cast ahead she brushed past them without second thought, until she found a neat corner where she could drop off the kit she presumably had been carrying.
"Home."
She repeated to the kitten after William. She kept her stance beside Oriole thought turned her gaze away to look for the cousin she had originally followed here.

[ @Spotty - Just for the brief mention of your character, nothing more ]

Falcon was nursing heavy wounds, though she'd hate to admit it. Damn RiverClan cat. Stupid Lizardfrost just dying to some random people. The person she'd been competing with just had a pathetic death. What did that mean? That Falcon was better or that, if she'd been on par with Lizardfrost, that she was weak as well?

She didn't want to think about that and instead slunk over to her cousin.
"I don't like us sneaking around like this. If we wanted to piss them off, we should have stayed up there."

(Hope u don't mind me jumping in)