View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2017, 05:19 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: April Gathering [Leaders]

[ @fenic! ]
Snowstar smelled the water scent before the next cat appeared. It didnt bother her, considering she was quite used to it since her sister had moved to RiverClan to be with her new mate when she became pregnant. Her and Splashheart still met occasionally at the border along with their other siblings. And occasionally, Foxthorn or Honeyfur even went to RiverClan to visit Splashheart in the nursery (Snowstar didnt go as she was dealing with stuff at camp) and came back smelling of water and fish, so Snowstar had quite gotten used to the scent. Though she didnt go to RiverClan, she still met Splashheart at the border when she could, making sure to keep in touch.

Snowstar pricked her ears as Russetstar made his appearance on the stone with the others, and she gave a friendly smile to the RiverClan leader, dipping her head respectfully. "Im Snowso...Snowstar. Im speaking for ThunderClan, as Gyrewind recently stepped down." She explained for the...Third time that night? But she didnt mind, honestly. She did have a little trouble remembering her name was now Snowstar. It was something she'd have to get used to....Along with leading. "You're...Russetstar right?" She checked, remembering Splashheart having mentioned the RiverClan leader before. "How's prey running for RiverClan?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; April 16th, 2017 at 05:20 PM.