View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2017, 05:03 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: April Gathering [Leaders]

( @Suspiciousmindz @Duskflight )
"Thats great to hear, Blazingstar, im glad WindClan is doing well." Snowstar purred warmly. The Siamese's ears pricked up and swiveled around as another cat made his way up the stone. At once a cheerful smile twitched at her lips; This was a cat she recognized from the liberation. Grousestar, right? She was just a mere apprentice when he'd made his appearance to rid ThunderClan of Ratnight. Remembering that day made her smile and frown at the same time. It was the battle that had taken Blackstorm's spark, the battle that had torn Snowstar herself between fighting for the Clan she was born to or fighting for one that had just showed up out of nowhere. But at the same time she felt grateful that someone had shown up. She didnt want to know what else would have happened if Ratnight had stayed leader...

Shaking these thoughts from her head, she just smiled at Grousestar, her tail tip flicking side to side as she nodded. "ThunderClan, thats right! Its great to meet you, im Snowstar." She purred enthusiastically, before toning down a bit. "Actually, Gyrewind stepped down, so i've had to take over. You guys should already know how hard that is, huh? And im the youngest one here," She let out a soft chuckle, finding it both ironic and amusing as she shook her head. "You're Grousestar right? From SkyClan?" She asked with a tip of her head, her ice blue eyes running over the leader with mingled curiosity and a sense of gratitude. This was, after all, the cat who'd helped them through the hardest time ThunderClan ever had. And they didnt have to help, nothing was forcing them, they could have let it happen, but they didnt. Grousestar didnt. ThunderClan would have probably been destroyed if not for them. Snowstar was most definitely grateful.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; April 16th, 2017 at 05:08 PM.