View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: April Gathering [Leaders]

@Dark Melody @Suspiciousmindz

With a soft hum of happiness and eagerness, the lithe Skyclan leader hopped up onto the tall stones that were specifically reserved for cats that represented their clans, a bright smile on his muzzle and his friend raised in a friendly manner.
"Greetings-! Oh, my apologies, hope I haven't interrupted your conversation you two!" Mewed the tom in a lighthearted tone, carefully settling himself down beside Blazingstar and curling his tail over his paws as he peered curiously over at the Siamese leader, head tilted slightly.

"Well hello there! I suppose you'll be representing hrm.."
There was a long pause, his eyes glancing to the ground as he tried to remember the scents from the last gathering. He remembered Blazingstar was Windclan, he remembered that for sure and that Halestar had been.. Riverclan? No Shadowclan.. But he couldn't particularly remember Thunderclan nor Riverclan too well.
Lets see, hm.. She smells like a forest.. Not fish, so that rules out Riverclan, so she must be representing-
"Thunderclan! You must be representing Thunderclan yes?" His head snapped up with a bright grin as he marked down the scent of the clan in his mind, ears perked up.

Blinking, he realized something and gasped and quickly looked over to the orange tabby next to him.
"Ah, my dearest apologies, I forgot to say hello! So I'll take this moment to formally say my greetings. Greetings Blazingstar!" With a quiet, friendly purr, he would dip his head to the Windclan leader before looking back at the representative for Thunderclan, waiting for a response with a kind smile.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?