View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2018, 08:14 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Super Editions/Novellas I wanna see!

I honestly want to see a super editon or Novella about: Whitestorm, Redtail, Lionheart, Hawkfrost, Ashfur, and Snowtuft.

Why?
Whitestorm: Poor dude's mom was killed by a car, his dad was a freaky cat, and his aunt went crazy in her last few moths of life. I want to see how he remained so calm and level headed under all the stress. And he and Tigerstar were buddies along with Lionheart, so how did he deal with his literal best friend betraying the clan?

Redtail: What little I saw of him I loved, and he's really a underrated cat.

Lionheart: He and Whitestorm were buddies with Tigerstar, and I loved him in Bluestar's Super Edition!

Hawkfrost: I honestly feel like he had a major personality switch. In the manga of Tigerstar and Sasha, he was that sweet, innocent, playful brother who was deeply disturbed and upset by his older brother's death. In the main series he was just the 'wanna be Tigerstar'.

Ashfur: He and Brambleclaw were used to be buddies, and I also want to see how he felt when he went to starclan.

Snowtuft: I honestly just want to find out who the heck he is. All I know is that he's a former windclan cat, white with blue eyes, a freakishly long and gruesome scar, and was always seen behind or beside Hawkfrost. His name doesn't even sound evil "Snowtuft" When you say that, you picture a fluffy pile of snow.