View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2018, 08:06 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(Basically give him advice to try another moon or two)
Logpaw nodded and began to play with Logpaw tossing the stick in the air and catching it rolling around.

Beespirit nodded,” Sorry. I guess I feel he’s a lost hope- but he’s my first apprentice, and if I fail, I may never recieve a normal apprentice.” He meowed sadly shaking his head he nodded,” I do what my mentor did and my best, try to get him to leave the stick in his nest, focus on hunting, by working on his hunting stance, and ocassionally snapping when he wanders off excited my a stick. I can’t seem to keep him focused.” He meowed.
Shinefang listened to the warrior explain his trouble, understanding taking the edge off his irritation. Without a doubt, Logpaw was not a typical apprentice, and Beespirit was young and excited to mentor. It would be disappointing to find himself facing a much more difficult mentoring job than most. At this moment, he really couldn't say whether Logpaw would ever be able to be a warrior. He nodded. "Normally, that would do nicely, but I don't think talking to him like a six-moon-old is going to work here. He acts like a kit. Why not try talking to him like a kit? Queens have to teach kits about clan life all the time. Don't eat this, do this with the soiled moss, don't do that when you play with your brother. You get the idea. How about you give that a try for another moon or so and see what happens?" he suggested.