View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2018, 02:34 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Oriolekit just sat where she was, trying her best to comprehend everything she had just heard. She had guessed most of it before hand, but it still was a shock to the older kit. She flicked her tortoiseshell tail behind her, trying to calm herself. She was haunted by one word. War. War meant fighting, death and devastation. Oriolekit had never planned her future life, never dreamed of being leader or deputy or even the best warrior ever. She had just thought that she would be any normal warrior, grow up, have a family whatever. She hadn't cared. But warriors fought, warriors suffered. Warriors killed. Her mind flashed to a battle field and she shivered. She knew it probably wasn't good that a kit had been exposed to the fact there had been a skirmish and there was probably going to be a big battle, but she had asked, and she was good with that. She had wanted to know, and she had expected the answer to be bad. She couldn't loose her mother because her mother was a queen, but anything could happen to her father. She didn't even know him. Suddenly Oriolekit decided she had to find her father. But before that happened, she needed to pester her mother until she found out enough about him to find him. "Surgestorm, may I leave?" She asked, knowing that she didn't need to ask permission, but asking made her feel better.
(Sorry for the short post, writers block)

Surgestorm paused in his sorting of herbs and studied Oriolekit's face, trying to decide if he had made a mistake in telling her this news. However, she actually seemed to take it very well considering she was so young. "Uh, yeah," He meowed, moving out of her way. "You're welcome to go whenever you want." The medicine cat turned back to his herbs, gently moving things around. "Thanks for cleaning up, Oriolekit. I appreciate it," He mewed sincerely, looking over to her over his shoulder with a sad smile.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; January 16th, 2018 at 02:35 PM.