View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 06:26 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

As the other she-cat acknowledged her presence, Auroraflame sat down on the ground and curled her tail around her paws. She had the feeling that she'd be here for a little longer than she was expecting. The deputy was no longer surprised when someone from another clan knew who she was. For those who had been to gatherings before, they would've been able recognised her by now. She'd been to all four gatherings and she'd also stood by Grousestar's side when each clan had been liberated from the evil leaders.

As she stared at the other she-cat, Auroraflame came to the realisation that while the RiverClan cat knew her name, she didn't know the RiverClan cat's name. She had seen her around in the gatherings once or twice, but she'd never been properly introduced to her. The Bombay prepared herself to ask for the name of the she-cat, but the other cat spoke again before she could ask. Instead of feeling frustrated, she just gave a small smile. She could wait for the introductions to continue. She didn't mind waiting for a little longer. "I came away just to take my mind off everything for a bit," She replied, her gaze wandering away and staring out in the direction of the sea. Her icy gaze flickered back when the other she-cat spoke again. "Daisyshade...." She murmured quietly to herself. What a pretty name. "It's nice to meet you, Daisyshade. I believe you already know who I am," She said warmly, with a purr of amusement. At first, Auroraflame had been rather distant with the way she spoke and she'd been quiet, her expression blank but thoughtful. It was as if someone had opened a door to her because the words that she'd just spoken were warm and friendly. The deputy was typically quite quiet when she met someone new. She might even be described as shy. She only opened up when she became more trusting, or when she saw that the conversation was going somewhere. "RiverClan's new deputy?" She repeated, raising an eyebrow at the words. She must be one of the first cats from another clan to know this information. At the last gathering, or rather, battle, Russetstar had been leader and Fallenstream was the deputy. Apparently that had changed. "Well congratulations!" She said, her voice cheerful. "And please tell Fallenstre—star that I said congratulations," She added afterwards. The deputy was hoping that hearing that someone had congratulated him would give him a bit of encouragement. It probably wasn't easy, becoming a new leader when tensions were so high. When she'd spoken to him at the gathering, he hadn't seemed particularly confident, so maybe the word would help him.

"So, now that you know what I'm doing here, what about you? What brings you all the way from RiverClan's territory?" She asked. Her words were not suspicious or cold, but curious.

The deputy purred her ears flattening to the back of her head as she tipped her head to the side eyes closed with joy, like auroraflame she had come to escape the insanity of busy warriors, undone chores, bossy elders and the impending conversation with tumblestep that continued to hang over her head, growing increasingly demanding each time she lied to him about being concerned or scared. The she cats tail lashed as she un furled it from around her paws and let it sway behind her.

"I thought skyclanners just ran up trees to escape their problems?" mused the tabby her tail than lashing a final time before curling back up around her paws as another breeze swept across the clearing chilling her paws more, as if the snow didn't chill them enough as it is. "It's a pleasure to know other cats are like me, wanting to get away from all that pressure" she said with a smile as she got back down into s crouch position pulling her tail around her front and back paws again as another gust caught her off guard. The orange and white she cat shivered and fluffed up her fur as a defense. But after a moment the breeze ceased and the trees surrounding them silenced. With another purr she sat back up and blinked a few times. She had faced herself away from the ocean and the sun, though as time progressed the sun crept up her back and the heat was gently going away cooling the cat and the clearing as darkness started to decends on the land.

As the she cat congratulated her rather than smile the tabbys expression dropped as if she had heard something depressing rather than somebody congratulating her on the achievement. The she cats spine rippled at the thought but she smiled nonethless, a fake plastic grin that replaced her genuine one. "Oh of course- I'll be happy to tell him. That reminds me, how is Skyclan?" she asked looking genuinely interested in how things where going

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord