Old January 13th, 2018, 11:43 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He laughs softly “ ... why do you think I have multiple loves? So they can be with each other when... “ he looks away “ look im going to be honest with you... I am not sure if I’m going to live long. I’m.. weak due to a injury on me. And I don’t want my loves fighting for me or getting hurt for me. But this is most likely a good chance for anyone to come and challenge me and most likely end my life if given the chance. Luckily I’m stubborn and smart in the arts of battle but still... I can’t help but feel worried about it” He Says calmly as he smiles “ either way let’s go. Oh. But we must visit the building first. I need to ask my love something and probably have someone join us. Of course if y’all don’t mind” he asks kindly
Wolfpaw blinked in surprise, these `loves` weren't flings for him. He did love them. The apprentice could see that. "Oh. Er.." He tried to think of something to say. I mean, he should. After all the cat was nice to him. "Look. If your that worried about it.. I mean I know rogues don't have Medince cats but I can take you to mine to get your injury fixed. I'm sure Caliapaw won't mind. Plus, I highly doubt your time has come." He said, shrugging his shoulders a little. Wolfpaw knew his words were cringey but it was the best he could do for the worrying tom. It wasn't like bringing a rogue to camp was that bad. Well in Wolfpaw's point of view. "Alright?" He said, ready to follow him. He would try to be kind to the cat. They must be some kind of big deal if Hades liked them. The tom seem to have good judgement.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc