View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 12:14 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He sniffed the herbs as he knew it might stay in his memory better if he sniffed it, goldenrod didn’t have good smell. But catnip did, his mouth wattered a little at the smell he licked his lips sniffing catnip oh, how just wanted to try it, it smelled so good, but he knew she wouldnt let him maybe just a small nibble- but even if I ask, she’d never agree. Would she. his eyes glanced up at Juniperpaw hoping she’d look away long enough he could try the catnip, he awaited his moment.
Luckily for Ferretkit, Juniperpaw was briefly distracted by a thud from outside the nursery. While she stared for a moment, ears swiveling and whiskers twitching, she tried to figure out what the source of the sound could've been. After a few more heartbeats of sitting still and tall, muscles tense as if prepared for an attack, she determined that the sound was only a clump of snow falling off the roof of the nursery. Juniperpaw huffed, frustrated that she'd been so easily distracted by snow. She slowly turned back to the kit and the herbs once she recovered from her irritation.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 13th, 2018 at 12:14 PM.