View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 11:41 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

[ its okay, i think i get the gist of it ^^ ]

``Honestly, I'm not sure, but I like to think I was,`` Juniperpaw commented, ending her statement with a thoughtful purr. She then pulled out a green stalk topped with small yellow flowers, but not before she pawed the juniper berry back into place among the other herbs. ``This is goldenrod. It's good for healing wounds, and probably your first resort in a situation involving injury.`` She didn't leave much time for Ferretkit to respond, eager to get to the deathberry to prove to the kit why herbs should be taken seriously. She replaced the goldenrod with a dull green plant, ``This is catmint. It is most commonly used in leaf-bare, when greencough is abundant. This is definitely one of the better-tasting herbs.``
He sniffed the herbs as he knew it might stay in his memory better if he sniffed it, goldenrod didn’t have good smell. But catnip did, his mouth wattered a little at the smell he licked his lips sniffing catnip oh, how just wanted to try it, it smelled so good, but he knew she wouldnt let him maybe just a small nibble- but even if I ask, she’d never agree. Would she. his eyes glanced up at Juniperpaw hoping she’d look away long enough he could try the catnip, he awaited his moment.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here