View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 11:35 AM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(sorry if this post is nonsense. If it does let me know and I'll edit it, I'm half asleep)
Ferretkit blinked,"Are you named after juniper berry?" He asked curiosity boiling through him as he wondered if he could try it as he pressumed Juniperpaw a liar trying to keep him from eating the herbs. He hardly cared what it was for.
[ its okay, i think i get the gist of it ^^ ]

``Honestly, I'm not sure, but I like to think I was,`` Juniperpaw commented, ending her statement with a thoughtful purr. She then pulled out a green stalk topped with small yellow flowers, but not before she pawed the juniper berry back into place among the other herbs. ``This is goldenrod. It's good for healing wounds, and probably your first resort in a situation involving injury.`` She didn't leave much time for Ferretkit to respond, eager to get to the deathberry to prove to the kit why herbs should be taken seriously. She replaced the goldenrod with a dull green plant, ``This is catmint. It is most commonly used in leaf-bare, when greencough is abundant. This is definitely one of the better-tasting herbs.``

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 13th, 2018 at 11:35 AM.