View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 05:30 AM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default HEYOOO -JaxenAmethyst

Heyyy Guyyyssss! So.. Im not new but I was gone for such a long time that it's as if I left permanently. NOPE. I'm back, my fellow tidepods. Its just that I've been.. gaining weight because all I'd ever do was play on Chickensmoothie, Warriorcatsonline, etc. So... I decided to take a break. Then when I wanted to get back on, I realized school was starting up again and I had to prepare myself. Then school started and now I am finally back.

The catch is... I still won't be able to get on as much as I used to be BECAUSE of school, homework, trying to stay tidy. The only days I may be on for a long enough time to engage in conversation with about 6-7 people at once is on the weekends. Weekdays will be for homework and stuff like that. Now... I know this is personal, but I'm sharing it with you guys because you're all like my family. I have a 27 in Science, a 49 in History, a 75 in Math and a 72 in English. Health isn't important because I have a 95 in that.

The main reason I have those low grades is because of homework. Science is classwork too, though. Now... I have a question.. To all of those who HATE homework but still do it... HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO STILL DO IT?

Thats all I want to say soooo... byeeee.😊
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!