Default Re: Family Finder for Mink!

Name:
Garterkit/paw/strike
Pronouns:
He/him
Appearance:
Him
Personality:
Garterkit is the definition if brash. He is harsh, loud, and a little rude. He doesn't care about other people's opinions and thinks he's always right. This makes him a pain to train and parent, but deep down he really loves his family. He also judges people easily. He will form a little gang as an apprentice and only hangs out with them and his family. On the bright side, He's an annoying but caring sibling. He doesn't like how protective his parents are though and just wants to live, mom. Yeesh.
Desired Role:
Friend/Whatever fits
PPD:
Roleplay Sample:
Nyx's features only slightly softened from their hard facade. She really didn't want to be mad at Barracuda, but he did leave her pregnant and alone. She was also vaguely suspicious of how vague he was being, but the Turkish van was only really trying to get him to stay and raise their kits. Together. Nyx had wanted that from the moment she and Barracuda had hit it off, and she thought she had it those few nights with him. But alas, he left and she ended up pregnant with his kits. Those kits would be quite beautiful, though. Clearing her head, Nyx decided to focus on Barracuda and his statement. "Will you really stick around? Because if you say you will and I find you gone without returning one day, either I will hunt you down personally, or I can convince my brother to go after you. He doesn't have a family, and I'm sure he's quite angry at you for.. Well, you know." Nyx gestured slightly towards her stomach with her head. "I'm just happy you're back. Although, you'll have to forgive me if I'm not very nice the first few days."
Other:
Nothing!

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-