Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2017, 08:23 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Cloudyfoot passed SparrowWhisper by a mouse-length, and her whiskers brushed his pelt. He landed with a splash in the water, water flicking up around him, splattering his pelt. Gripping his claws into the sand, sinking into the ground. His hind legs floated to the surface, the tide trying to drag him away, but his abnormally long claws saved him. His adversary, unfortunately, was swept away, and, not being of RiverClan, had no idea how to swim. Cloudyfoot let out a hiss of frustration. First, the she-cat trespasses, and now needed saving. "For StarClan's sake..." he muttered quietly. Bundling his launches under him, he wiggled his back, and launched himself into the waves, paddling to keep his head above the water. His amber eyes searched the tides until he could see the bobbing shape of SparrowWhisper. Swimming strongly.l over, he stuck his muzzle under the water. Salt flooded his senses, up his nose and filtered into his mouth. It was a disgusting taste, but he ignored it, plunging into the depths to retrieve the SkyClan cat. Getting a firm grip around her scruff, he pulled her above the water, and the waves threatened to overtake him, with the new burden he was carrying. Cloudyfoot pushed all of his might into getting back to shore, and when he did, he scrambled to drag the she-cat away from the ever-growing tide. When he did, he collapsed, hacking out water, his breathing rapid as he wheazed.
SparrowWhisper was dimly aware of being pulled from the water just as water had started to fill her lungs. When she hit the sandy shore she seemed unconcious for a moment or two until her eyes slowly blinked open. She turned her head in the sand, coughing out a bit of water before noticing the tom whom she had been fighting moments before laying beside her, in a similar weakened state. When it dawned on her that he had risked his life for her, she managed to weakly get to her paws and go over to him.
She stood over him a moment, then pawed his shoulder gently for his attention. ''I... I'm sorry. Thank you for saving me...'' she shuffled her paws nervously, her hostility gone. Now she felt a strong gratitude towards the tom. She just prayed he wouldn't be hostile towards her. Maybe, if he gave her a chance now, she could explain that she hadn't crossed the border deliberately.

♡ character page wip ♡