View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2017, 05:13 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: “Hello Old Friends” {Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ Let the torment commence ]

Whilst blue was laughing at maple who had walked into a tree and was, yet again, making sure she knew how great he was she heard a crackle of thicket and she spun to face it. Whipping her tail out to silence maple as she studied it. A second later a furry figure burst through the brambles and BLAM! The rabbit was under her paws and her teeth eagerly on it's neck. Once she had finished her kill she stepped back admiring it proudly. She looked over her shoulder at maple "Told you I was going to get it!" she chirped just loud enough for dodge to hear her gloating. She lifted the limp rabbit and carried it heftily through the passage where it had come from, once struggling to get both bodies through she popped out into a level clearing and spotted dodge. She dropped her catch and smiled "look what I got! I swear it just jumped right out at me!" she cooed happily licking her claws and seething them again. The feline than look back over her shoulder through the small rabbit hole where she had come through. "Maple! You bed brain get over here!" she shouted her tail lashing as her patience drained. "You perfect face won't be ruined by some leaves! It's just a bush!" she taunted
Maple had been taken by the surprise of Blue’s quick motions, and, therefore, he had been silenced. Well, at least for a moment anyways. A few seconds after that, he discovered he had been holding his breath, and it was hard to see. He let all of that tense stuff out, and looked at Blue again, just in time to see her with a rabbit. Maple’s face lit up as soon as he saw the small animal. He wasn’t saying that he hadn’t been expecting Blue to get the rabbit, he just wasn’t expecting Blue to get a rabbit. However, prey was prey, especially if that prey was a trophy of something you were able to do. Especially if you could eat that trophy! What cat wouldn’t like that? “Good job!” He said happily, smiling at the molly. As Blue dissapeared once again, teasing him from the other side of a bush, he narrowed his eyes. “You don’t know that it won’t hurt me!” he called nervously, before plunging through the bush. He perked back up when he realized he wasn’t hurt. Of course, he wasn’t going to admit it was better than he originally intended, glancing over at Blue as he tried to figure out what she wanted him to see.

(( @Aleka @Rubinaito ))

Last edited by :blue:; November 29th, 2017 at 04:09 PM.