View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 05:26 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The she-cat couldn't help but feel a soft smile tug at the corner of her lips. "I only noticed because I've felt the same way... I feel it right now," she chuckled. "However, no... it isn't very noticeable," she finally stated.

At that, the silver female began to paw down her fur to at least look somewhat presentable. "How have you been, though? Besides the fact you are exhausted?" she asked perking her ears to listen to his words.
Just so you know, cats lick their fur to clean it, not by pawing it xD ))
DarkFur ran his pink tongue over his black fur in an attempt to get it to lie flat. He glanced up and flicked an ear at her words.
''Nothing worse than the usual, I suppose'' he mewed in reply. ''My paws always ache at the end of each day, especially my bad one. My bad leg usually hurts around this time. I did manage to catch a squirrel this morning, the first prey I caught by myself since the accident...'' His broad shoulders held a hint of pride as he spoke.
He bent his head to lick the aching pawpad of his lame leg. He pricked his ears for the pretty silver she cat's response.

♡ character page wip ♡