View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 11:43 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
DarkFur appeared slightly embarrassed as the she cat gazed at his lame leg. He curled his tail around himself to hide his leg before looking sheepish. He turned his head and gave her a sideways look out of the corner of his eye. ''Yeah... I guess I walked too much today. I'm exhausted... Is it really that obvious?''
The black tom was so used to nobody commenting on him being worn out at the end of every day that he was shocked the pretty she cat noticed.
The she-cat couldn't help but feel a soft smile tug at the corner of her lips. "I only noticed because I've felt the same way... I feel it right now," she chuckled. "However, no... it isn't very noticeable," she finally stated.

At that, the silver female began to paw down her fur to at least look somewhat presentable. "How have you been, though? Besides the fact you are exhausted?" she asked perking her ears to listen to his words.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...