View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2024, 05:52 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: the hideaway (PRIVATE)

Shrieking Death
Lyrebird's Lullaby [ACTIVE] Shadow Fiend [ACTIVE]

Shreiking Death padded around silently in the shadows, her pelt and the darkness itself seeming to be one singular being. Her muscles rippled under her dark, burnt orange-red pelt. The twisted scar across her chest was bothering her today, throbbing and feeling like her skin was too tight. No worries, she could push through it. She always did.

Shrieking Death heard two voices. Two voices she had yet to practice!! Smirking with wide, slightly crazed eyes, the molly walked over, still in the cover of her dear friend, the shadows. Aw, how cute. The two were bonding. The molly, Flicker, seemed to also have an obsession with blood, but wasn't as self-disciplined in control as Shrieking Death. 'Pity.'

Welp, time to practice! Melting out of the shadows, Shrieking Death twisted her voice to sound like Flicker. "It would be fun to tear that scar into those clan cats." She purred mockingly. It was always so fun to learn a new voice! 'I'll use Flicker's to annoy Knox later.'

@Streamtail [Flicker] @elaif [Knox mention] @gs29513 [Pit]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page