View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2018, 04:44 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
"I don't have time for your angst!" Scorndusk growled. I shouldn't have let her see. "Your mother stood in the way of my plan--our plan!" His curved claws sank into the muddy riverside. "Rule number one of the dark forest: there is no mercy for those who stand in our way."
"Our plan?" Lightpaw hissed. "I'm nothing like you. I'm not evil, nor do I want to be! My mother meant everything to me, and now she's gone forever!" Lightpaw unsheathed her claws. "Y-you monster! My mother was only trying to defend me!" Lightpaw instantly knew that she was an easy target now, she could be killed. There was no one to defend her, but she felt so angry, angry enough to kill Scorndusk. Tears streaming from her face, Lightpaw charged at Scorndusk, only to end up knocking into a broken tree, hitting her head and becoming unconscious.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots