View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 12:22 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

It didn't sound boring to Kestrelpaw at all! Well, the sleeping part, maybe - but she'd been training pretty hard herself, except with the recent battle, she'd had some trouble. It was sort of hard to train with injuries, but they were healing up nicely. That was the reason she was out here, her injuries were healing. "I've been healing. That battle took a lot from me," She remarked with a half-smirk. The fact that the battle had taken so much from her was annoying; Kestrelpaw had had a lot more that she was prepared to give, but according to Caliapaw (the new medicine cat, who was younger then she was) she needed some rest. Kestrelpaw wasn't sure if putting her trust in someone so young was smart or not, and she didn't fully accept the other cat. "What's your opinion of the new medicine cat?" She asked, in a way that seemed to be out of nowhere as she looked at the tom. If her personal opinion was asked she would give it, of course, but for the moment being she was more curious to know Kestrelpaw's.
@BluBunnie

Kestrelpaw nodded sadly, the recent battle had taken a lot from the clan. Kestrelpaw had been injuried as well but thank Starclan that he wasn't hurt as much as others. He could guess how frustrated the she cat must be to not be able to train as hard as she wants to. The tom was a bit surprised by Kestrelpaws random qyestion, "Hmmm, to be honest I haven't spoken with them much. They seem okay, what do you think about them?"

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!