View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2021, 10:46 AM
Hello!

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: Desolated Tracks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonpatch View Post

Fox stood still letting her land a little helpless attack. Oh wow that was your strongest attack, you know why I’m named fox right. I’m part fox ( he’s a hybrid) and I killed my own father
Wow. This cat was large, bulky and all muscles. But he was pretty mouse-brained. Who would kill their own father? Thief snorted, chuckling. Fox's teeth were large, and they could crush bone, by the looks of it. But Thief's teeth were long and sharp, which could latch onto things easily. Her fangs were also sharp as needles, and because of their length, they could slice through thick fur. She whirled around, keeping an eye on her rival. "You part fox?" she asked. "No wonder you killed your father. Your no cat. Your a crow-food eating, stinky smelling, bad mannered fox! I wouldn't be surprised if you ate rotten eggs for dinner!" she taunted, attempting to get a good grip on Fox's back, where he wouldn't be able to reach her with his claws or teeth. "You've got the weapons of a fox, I've got the cunning of a fox!"