Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2019, 07:40 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Icestar was slightly surprised when the other leader didn't immediately agree to her plan. Damn, he's actually thinking it through first. She had thought that Flintstar might be an easy one to manipulate. Truthfully, she had chosen him over Brightstar because from her observations at previous gatherings, Brightstar was, well...brighter. She didn't want an ally who would think.
And she didn't know of the full story behind the quarrel between WindClan and ThunderClan--just that it existed.

"You see, I've never really had much of an issue with either your clan or WindClan. I chose you because I believe ThunderClan needs my help as much as ShadowClan needs yours." She planned to exploit the two clan's shared struggle--the fire that had ravaged both territories.
"As you're well aware, the fire that began in your territory spread to mine. The two of us have a shared hardship in that, and our clans have both suffered for it. If we join together to lift each other up, we can rise from these ashes and build our respective clans bigger and stronger because of it."
She paused to think a bit further about her little speech.

"RiverClan and WindClan know about the damage to our lands. If I know anything about Lionstar, it's that he will jump on any chance to exploit a rival clan's weakness. That could mean trouble for not only me, but you as well. If we join forces, we can stand up against anything those two try to pull. We won't let them take advantage of us, and together we can prove to them that we are strong enough to stand our ground against their power-hungry ambitions." Her eyes glowed with the spark of battle, with the excitement of war. She would do anything to put ShadowClan back on top. To assert herself over Lionstar. If Flintstar disagreed with her plan, she would find another way. This would just make her ideas much easier to achieve.

"So, Flintstar," She smirked confidently. "What do you say?"

The tom listened to Icestar speak, a smirk growing in his face as she did. It was a reasonable plan, and it would allow for a strong alliance with Shadowclan. Flintstar knew his clan needed that alliance. Sure, it would create enemies with Riverclan, but like Icestar had said, Lionstar wasn’t exactly trustworthy. He could attack Thunderclan at any point.

“Well Icestar, I see you’ve thought this through, and seen quite confident in your plan.” He gave a nod, mischief glowing in his green eyes. She’d sold the idea to him, so how could he refuse? “I say I’ll help you and Shadowclan Icestar, in return for your clan’s help with Windclan. It seems as if an alliance is a good thing to forge in these... interesting times.” He laughed slightly at the phrasing. So many things had happened recently, he didn’t know how to put it all into words. But moving forward with his plan would be more helpful if he had backup when and if Windclan ever got up off of their lazy butts. “If there is no further discussion needed then, I must head back to my camp.” He flicked his ears in the general direction of Thunderclan territory. “And if you need to discuss anything further, later on, feel free to send a messenger to my territory. I will make sure my warriors know Shadowclan is not currently a threat.”

@Casper
Icestar wanted to yowl in triumph, but she remained in stoic, icy silence, a grin threatening the edges of her mouth and pride gleaming in her fiery eyes.
"You've made a good decision, Flintstar," She chided with a slight purr to her voice. "One that I assure you will not regret. I will make sure my clan knows that ThunderClan is no threat as well. I'll be seeing you."

And with that, the dark leader turned slowly and prowled off, back into the shadows where she belonged. She would be sure to tell her trusted few the good news. So begins a new era in this forest...

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!