Thread: The Last Straw
View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2018, 10:49 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: The Last Straw

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Fleck snuck over to DesertMoon. "Problem?" he muttered in her ear. The she-cat didn't speak at first but eventually spoke after pulling her kits closer. "You said we wouldn't be accepting any other cats..." She mewed quietly. "Aryes isn't just another cat...She's essentially taking Fox's place. She's not suspicious or dangerous."
"I'm just trying to look out for my kits." She frowned. "DaisyPetal is incredibly thin, she's not eating, she's shivering every now and then...spending most of her time sleeping, not crying for food"
"Not my problem if you can't feed her yourself. You're her mother!"
"YOU'RE HER FATHER! WHEN HAVE YOU EVER HELPED ME? NAME ONE TIME! " She lashed out at him, lunging for his face with her unsheathed claws. He leaped back in time. "Leave me and my kits alone. As soon as they're old enough and well enough to travel, I'm taking them away from here. They'll be better off without hanging around a toxic cat like you. I don't know what I ever saw in you." DesertMoon wailed. Fleck just cruelly laughed. "Aryes," he turned to the she-cat "You can sleep over there with Aura. We have a spare best now Dash has left."
Ayres nodded,feeling like she should have intervened. Was Fleck really the cat he claimed to be?He had just lashed out at ba Queen,and he seemed to not care what happened to the kits.She glanced at Aria,wondering if she had seen what had happened.Was this something normalthat always happened?She ddidn't say anything,but turned back to Fleck.
" Thank you."She told him,but it wasn't in the cheerful and curious voice she had been talking to him in.There was now a hint of doubt in it that she couldn't hide.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord