View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2022, 11:39 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Unlike Bravebird, Fernpaw was handling the river incident pretty well. Maybe it was having some past experiences in the water, or dying several times at this point.. he didn't know. He was just glad she was there to help warm him up. He hated being cold.

He hoped it didn't bother her too much. He knew it bothered Twilightstar, to some extent..

"Where is everyone?" He was surprised to see they were the first to arrive, and his eyes darted nervously behind them. Was it a trap? Was ShadowClan planning on ambushing them while they waited? He couldn't help but try to tuck closer to Bravebird, tensed and uncomfortable. Being around ShadowClan wasn't ideal to begin with; not knowing where they were was worse. "... last time I was here, the snow Thundercat was up there." He couldn't remember his name. "He.. looked a lot like you. Fish Dad didn't like him." Fernpaw met Eveningstar more personally once, and honestly didn't blame Kestrelstar for disliking him. He had the personality of a stick lying on the ground. No offense to the guy. "I don't.. remember much of what was going on, though. I was just super happy to see my friend."

[ @tulle ]

Bravebird
It was the first thing she had noticed too, WindClan being the first ones there. No other scent lingered on the sand, and if it stayed that way the entire night Bravebird would not complain. The less she had to smell the stink of ShadowClan, the better.

"It appears as if WindClan is the first to arrive," she answered, glancing around the sandy clearing once more. Her Clanmates were lingering and talking amongst one another, nothing looked too out of the ordinary like it had at the last Gathering (thank StarClan) so for now she returned her attention to Fernpaw, who had tucked in closer to her. She was glad that he was beginning to warm up and that she could provide him some semblance of comfort.

Snow Thundercat? Bravebird tried to recall the past leaders of ThunderClan, remembering that Eveningstar had looked like his pelt was covered with snow. That was... quite some time ago. Suddenly, it flashed in her mind why her memory recalled Fernpaw at the Gathering all those moons ago. Hadn't he scaled the Seastones to sit beside the RiverClan leader? A smile twitch on her face as part of her wished she had gotten to know that Fernpaw, too.

"And "Fish Dad" is Kestrelstar, yes?" The nickname was certainly interesting, but Bravebird didn't comment on it. When she was younger she had nicknames for the cats in WindClan too, and "fish dad" was not that far fetched. She had her own thoughts and opinions on the RiverClan leader - such as the Gathering where the crimes he had supposedly committed against ThunderClan were revealed by Aspenstar. While Bravebird considered herself loyal and willing to do whatever it took to protect WindClan, she didn't think she would ever have it in her to poison them.

Dislodging the thoughts from her mind as easy as removing cobwebs - she wished not to dwell on that rather chaotic gathering - Bravebird eventually took a seat somewhat near the middle-back of the gathered cats. "Hopefully soon RiverClan will be here and you can meet some of the other apprentices." A smile stretched across her face at the suggestion as she looked towards Fernpaw. Bravebird knew he might not be keen to make nice with any cats from ShadowClan (she didn't blame him) and ThunderClan... was an absolute mess if the prior gathering was any indication. RiverClan seemed stable and at least they were allies, so there was that.

[ @BILL. ]