View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2017, 09:57 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound

Quote:
Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv View Post
Patchy slowly trotted over to the Tom, "You smell familiar, but I don't recognize your smell, you kind of smell like Moon, like Navy, like Woodpecker. She finally knew the smell, this cat knew Woodpecker, the kit who ran off, "where is that little brat of a kit?"
Singe released a quiet snort of approval as the cat gave in and approached him. He offered a smile, but the smile stayed curved on his maw, never reaching his eyes. His eyes bored into those of the other cat, his pupils narrowed to thin black slits against a cold yellow background. His smile faded as he watched her study him. He scowled, the corners of his mouth tipped downwards. "Brat of a kit?" He asked, his voice withholding an innocent tone. "I've dealt with many brat kits in my time, please explain in further detail." He said, although as he continued, a harshness grew in his tone, but very subtly. "Although if you happen to be speaking of Forest, I would like to inform you that she is not a brat and very much my daughter. Therefore I would ask you to keep your muzzle out of my way." He said, his voice eerily calm despite the threat embedded behind his words.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~