View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2024, 02:32 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

Attachment 3298
Attachment 3297
Goldfish

Purrks: Agatha Kitty || Go With the Flow
Tags; @ThePrettyPurpleDemon | @nyx

After another brief moment of inspecting, Goldfish sighed. I think it's not worth the risk. If the scent of rats is as crazy as the number, we don't want to risk it. I can ask Fadingsun if I can bring more out here. After speaking, She froze. A rat, just sitting there. I can take it. Cloudbass, cover me if more come. she muttered, before leaping forward and grappling it with her teeth. The rat hissed, paws scrabbling at her, and managed to bite down on her foreleg. It wasn't hard, but enough to frighten her. With a snarl she jumped backward and then to the side before clamping her jaws on the back of its neck, shaking it, then dropping the limp body on the ground.

There was something off about the rat, though. The scent was sour and smelled like death. She turned toward Cloudbass. It smells sick. Best not to bring it back. She glowered at the tainted food and kicked dust over it. They were done here. Blueriver! We are leaving. Are you coming or not?! Her patience, already thin from stress, what being splintered. The cat had barely paid any mind to the patrol! Where even were they? With a sigh, she trudged toward where they had came. Come on. We're done here.

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently

Last edited by zBlaze; March 31st, 2024 at 02:32 PM.