Thread: Advertising
View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2018, 10:08 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: Advertising

Come on down to Cat Kugyay!
Cat Kugyay is an active and very close community of role-players who are passionate about the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Come join the flagship site of the popular Kugyay role-playing communities, Cat Kugyay! Energetic staff members, friendly users, and exciting plots are just some of the things to look out for!

Join a Clan!
Cat Kugyay offers role-play in several different environments, including our most popular: clans! Choose from a variety, with each clan boasting their own unique features that set them apart from the rest. Currently, Cat Kugyay has four clans: RiverClan, ShadowClan, WindClan, and ThunderClan!

Face the world alone!
Rather stick it out alone instead of joining a Clan? No problem! Kugyay has room for loners, rogues, and kitty-pets too! Prowl through city streets in the Outskirts, where only the toughest and bravest can thrive. Live in a house as a kitty-pet with two-legs, where food is brought to you, and danger is a distant idea. Or choose to roam the world as a loner, hunting for your own food and never settle in one place for too long.

Why Kugyay? Why not another website that claims to be the best?
Kugyay has been around for over <b>ten years!</b>. Kugyay truly strives to set itself apart from the competition. With a team of individuals who each bring their own unique talents to the website, the community is constantly updating with innovative features that are Kugyay-exclusive! The member base is like one big family, and the staff work to create an environment where everyone can get along, express themselves safely, and use as much creativity as they can muster!

I’m confused! What if I need help?
Kugyay’s many pages and areas can seem very confusing, especially for a new person.
Just ask any of the friendly staff, who are always wiling to help!
Join our discord here to chat or get help:JOIN KUGYAY TODAY!
Are you ready to join the most unique feline role-play around? Are you ready to make yourself a legend?

JOIN KUGYAY TODAY!